The Pulse Premier Football Academy reflects an ethos which combines the provision of football excellence with a full-time education programme.
- Compete in a variety of matches at different playing levels
- Play in the SCL Development League
- Professional coaching by FA Qualified Licensed Coaches
- Emphasis on progressing players into higher levels of senior football & USA Scholarships
- Achieve a VRQ Level 2 Sports Diploma plus BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Sport or a VRQ Level 3 Diploma in Sport.
- Sports coaching qualification
- Maths & English GCSE or Functional Skills
- Highly qualified & experienced tutor team
- UK’s no.1 sports education provider successfully graduating over 6,000 students
- Ofsted Grade 2 – ‘GOOD’ provision
The Pulse Premier Football Academy is a 2-year, full-time education and football development programme open to local, talented footballers aged 16–18.
Delivered in partnership with SCL, the Football Academy is designed to develop both the academic and playing talent of students, giving them the skills and qualifications to further their career in the sport, fitness and leisure industry or go on to Higher Education. Career opportunities include:
- Playing professional and semi-professional football
- Football coaching in the UK & abroad
- Sports management
- Leisure management
- Sports development